I am sure many of you have at least one - if not several - nicknames or pet names for your kids. In our house it seems new names are always popping up. Here are just a few that can be heard in the T household.
- Wil-da-beast - This of course is one that Will is called quite often. He will happily respond to it, too. There's a modified version that he equally loves - Will-da.
- Wethan - Will totally got us hooked on calling Nathan this lovely name. It all started back when W couldn't pronounce "Nathan" and it just sort of stuck. D and I still on occasion call N "Wethan" but he really doesn't like anyone but Will referring to him as such.
- Willie - D is the only one that refers to Will by this name. I, personally, can't stand the name. It reminds me of Wilie Nelson. Not that I have a personal problem with him it's just I'd prefer not to associate my son with his image!
- Nate Dogg - This name comes from none other than the original Nate Dogg. I personally could never get enough of Warren G featuring Nate Dogg tunes back in the day!
- Willers - I can't quite remember when I started referring to Will as Willers but I remember thinking it sounded awful but then I just couldn't stop calling him that! Good thing he doesn't mind it!
There are countless other pet names and nicknames that I often make up for the boys but these are just a few of the most used ones. What are some of the made-up names the kids in your family have