Mommypalooza.com is a PR (product review) and advertiser-friendly site. I am always eager to help promote products, services, events, and organizations I feel passionate about.
PR companies are welcomed and encouraged to pitch products and services that they believe may be a good fit for readers & followers of my blog. The represent ideal products and services, and what has been promoted here in the past. I am always open to new products and services, too, so if yours isn't listed here please contact me and we can discuss.
- Kid-related products: These include (but are not limited to) toys, games, books, puzzles, apparel, food, diapers, baby items, crafts, kid & baby gear, and sporting goods. Please keep in mind ages, genders, and developmental/educational levels of my children that will be “testing” out your products. As of September 2010, I have three boys (lucky me!) ages 7, 4, and 1 year. Please feel free to contact me for more info.
- Mom-related products: These include (but are not limited to) books, housewares, food & drink, apparel, beauty & skin care, software, electronics, computers, cameras, gift cards, magazines, cleaning products/tools, and crafty/hobby supplies. I am always interested in hearing about new and useful products on the market. Please I am open to a wide variety of interesting and useful products. Please feel free to contact me for more info.
- Leisure & Travel: These include (but are not limited to) special event tickets, travel destinations, zoos, parks, amusement parks, and tourist attractions.
- Online-related Services or Websites: A reasonable rate of compensation will be negotiated in the event a product review is requested where there is no physical/tangible review item available. This is simply to cover my rate for time spent on reviewing and writing about the product. Please feel free to contact me for more info.
In addition, if you are interested in hosting a giveaway for an item that I review, that can be arranged and will be done via my blog. I typically promote giveaway posts heavily on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, and YouTube.
Mommypalooza Blog Stats:
Mommypalooza.com has been an active blog since July 2005. As of January 2015, Mommypalooza has:
- over 3,225 subscribers
- receives an average of 48,000 page loads per month