Go ahead, grab my button!
Copy the code below then paste onto your site or blog!
This week's edition of Serve It Up Sunday is going to include chicken and beef dishes for the fam. While our week isn't nearly as hectic as last week's, there'll be a couple of days where David will be graciously treating us to his fab cooking since I'll be running kids to and from activities.
As I mentioned on my initial Serve It Up Sunday post, I'm hoping you'll join me in this new Serve It Up Sunday meme and jumpstart your family's weekly meal plans. There's just something about the peacefulness of going on about your day when you already know what your dinner plans are!
Feel free to copy and paste the official Serve It Up Sunday button above and post it on your blog or website if you'd like to share your weekly meal plans! I'll be posting mine each and every Sunday and look forward to reading about yours!
- Monday: One-Skillet Chicken. I haven't yet tried this recipe but it combines chicken and stuffing - who doesn't love that? I'll probably serve it up with a side of baby sweet peas.
- Tuesday: Grilled Rotisserie Chicken. I'll be carting Nathan to and from his group violin lessons this night so it will help to have David do the grilled chicken in time for us to get back home. I'll be serving with my version of Houston's sunbelt salad and the kids will probably have with a side of mac and cheese.
- Wednesday: Baked Spaghetti. This family fave always makes my kids smile! It's become a true comfort food for them just as it was when my mom would make it for us as kids.
- Thursday: Chicken Lettuce Wraps. My wonderful husband is treating us to his homemade lettuce wraps! Need I say more?
- Friday: Velveeta Cheeseburger Mac. This easy to make Friday night dinner will prep us for the long holiday weekend. Movie on DVD, along with popcorn, will likely follow!
- Saturday: Dinner out!
- Sunday: Grilled hotdogs & hamburgers. This will be a perfect start to celebrating Labor Day weekend. David will do the grilling while I prepare deviled eggs and Ranch Style Beans.
I'd love to read about what you're serving up this week! Be sure and click below to post your link! ♥
CANDY TAI is a wife to David and mom of 5 with a degree in Communications. She's a native Texan (Hook 'Em Horns!) who's been making her home in the Kansas City metro area for nearly 15 years. She loves being able to shuffle her kids from their various sports activities, piano lessons, and school activities. She enjoys fashion, beauty, reality TV, and moviegoing.