The stresses of everyday life as a mom of 4 (soon to be 5) seems never ending, but with my favorite seasons (spring and summer) just around the corner, I'm looking to stress less!
I recently had the change to try the RESCUE Pastilles from the line of RESCUE Remedy natural stress-relief products. They are pretty much like lozenges and have a great, natural taste to them. What I really like about the entire line of RESCUE Remedy products is that work to help you stay calm, stress less, and all of this while remaining natural and homeopathic. They're gentle and safe and are non-habit-forming with no side effects.
The other great thing is that they are convenient and easy. The RESCUE Remedy products come in a variety of forms:
- RESCUE Pastilles
- RESCUE Sleep Liquid Melts
- RESCUE Pearls
- and more!
Trying to keep my stress level down and keep up with the demands of my busy family, there are several go-to items that I keep in my handbag with me at all times.
5 Handy Stress Relievers I Love
- Snacks | Okay, so these are mostly for my toddler but if he's got snacks then I know that automatically means less stress for me! Those of you with little guys and gals know what I mean. It's totally worth it to me to carry around pre-packaged snacks that I know my kiddos will love eating when we're out and about.
- Lip Balm | I always (and I mean ALWAYS!) have my favorite lip balm with me. In fact, I bought three of the same kind and keep one in my car in my visor organizer, one in my handbag, and one in my kitchen junk drawer. I prefer one in a tube because it's mess-free and I can glob it on quickly. Pick one with a scent or flavor you love and slap it on your kisser for instant stress-free feelings!
- Hand Cream | I have been using the same favorite hand cream of mine for years and love that it comes in a small travel size tube. And, it's got a light, almost "no-scent" scent so even my boys can use it while we're on the go.
- My Filofax Planner | There's nothing that stresses me out more than not being in-the-know of our family's schedule. I am the keeper our family calendar and love having that at my fingertips where ever I go. To make it fun and even more stress-free, I pack it full of brightly colored erasable pens, highlighters, and sticky notes. I could get lost in my planner for hours!
- RESCUE Pastilles | These are a nice new addition to my handbag. The flavor is great and they help to instantly make me feel less overwhelmed and more in focus of what the day's going to bring.
RESCUE Remedy stress relief products are available now in the US at CVS, Walgreens, Whole Foods, Sprouts and wherever you find natural products! To give them a try, download a coupon to try RESCUE Remedy products!
So, tell me-- what are some ways you RESCUE yourself from stress?
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.
CANDY TAI is a wife to David and mom of 5 with a degree in Communications. She's a native Texan (Hook 'Em Horns!) who's been making her home in the Kansas City metro area for nearly 15 years. She loves being able to shuffle her kids from their various sports activities, piano lessons, and school activities. She enjoys fashion, beauty, reality TV, and moviegoing.