Hooray! It's officially Shark Week! Your kids will love to celebrate Shark Week with these fun and simple shark shooters! They're the perfect Shark Week snack idea that won't totally "bite". Ok, so I'm not exactly the best at puns. But you're going to LOVE how easy this Shark Week snack recipe is. Here you go:
6 oz. box Jello (Berry Blue flavor)
2 cups boiling water
2 cups cold water
Whipped Cream (I used Dream Whip but Cool Whip would work also)
1. In a mixing bowl, add 2 cups boiling water to the box of jello. Stir until completely dissolved.
2. Stir in 2 cups of cold water to the jello mixture.
3. Place liquid jello into shot glass-like containers.
4. Refrigerate for 4 hours or until firm.
5. Spoon whipped cream on top of each shot glass
6. Place a gummy shark on top of whipped cream.
For more great ideas on having fun with food, click to follow me on Pinterest!
CANDY TAI is a wife to David and mom of 5 with a degree in Communications. She's a native Texan (Hook 'Em Horns!) who's been making her home in the Kansas City metro area for nearly 15 years. She loves being able to shuffle her kids from their various sports activities, piano lessons, and school activities. She enjoys fashion, beauty, reality TV, and moviegoing.